We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From CAD 1'250
+1 Additional options
Good for all Skill Levels.
Do you enjoy kayaking but haven't ventured out on multi-day trips? Want to ease into sea kayak touring? We can help!
This 5 day / 4 night trip is designed to take the stress and guesswork out of your kayaking vacation. We provide you with all the gear and will instruct you in the kayak skills you need. For each meal, we'll cook a variety of gourmet meals on the beach, showing you how easy it is to eat well on a kayak trip!
This route offers a nice mix between a kayak expedition and a relaxing island vacation. We'll change campsites every second night and have the option to paddle every day, while still leaving lots of time to swim, snorkel, hike, or just relax on the beach. We will explore the islands of Danzante and Carmen, stopping at our favorite beaches. This is also a great trip for beginners or families with children.
We are happy to share with you any touring knowledge you are interested in. Learn about the variety of kayaking and camping equipment available on the market, tips for route planning, and menu-planning expedition-style. After this you'll be ready to go on your own adventures!
This is a Beginner kayak expedition with 2 - 3 hours of easy paddling each day, camping every night, and optional hikes, snorkels, and other fun activities along the way.
December 23 - 27, 2107
March 3 - 7, 2018
Day 0: Meet your guides and other group members the evening before your trip for a welcome drink and to discuss trip details. You will need to book your own hotel for this night.
Day 1: 8:30 am van pick up at your hotel, having had your own breakfast first, and shuttle to launch site at Puerto Escondido. Once there we will go through kayak packing techniques, safety equipment, and paddling skills. Then we will paddle the short crossing to the Islands of the National Park where we will set up camp and spend our trip exploring.
Day 2-3: We will explore the amazing beaching of Isla Danzante and Isla Carmen. There are endless opportunities to explore this beautiful area by kayak, while leaving lots of time to snorkel, go for hikes, and relax on the sand beaches. Over the 5 days we will camp at two or three differnt locations, giving us a few days where we will pack up and moove campsites, and others where we will base camp.
Day 5: In the morning we will start paddling back to Puerto Escondido to meet the vans for the ride back to town. We will get back to Loreto in time to go for a lunch of fish tacos and a cold drink.
Usually after checking into our hotels and having a shower, we will meet the group for the final dinner / celebration.
Note: you will need to book your own hotel this night.
- All kayaking equipment: Life Jackets, Tents, and Dry Bags
- Kitchen and Cooking equipment, bowls, plates, mugs and cutlery.
- 2 guides / outfitters (minimum of 1 guide per 5 clients for a maximum of 10 paddlers per group)
- Gourmet Beach Meals
- 2 happy-hour drinks every afternoon
- Coffee - ORGANIC FAIR TRADE! French-press (Bodum) style, Tea and drinking water
- Guide's emergency kit, which includes tow-lines, flares, VHF marine radio, GPS, Spot, first aid kit, & Satellite Phone.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Flights to and from Loreto, Mexico
- Taxi to and from Loreto airport (approx. US$8 / Person each way)
- Meals and accommodations in Loreto before and after trip
- Personal Camping Supplies: Sleeping Bag & Sleeping Pad (We have a few sets for rent - just ask us while booking)
- Additional Alcohol (optional)
- Gratuity for guide (optional)