We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From CAD 725
+2 Additional options
Good for all skill levels.
This route offers a more relaxed style of vacation. The three days base camping on Isla Coronados provides lots of opportunity for circumnavigating the volcanic island, desert hiking and snorkeling with sea lions. This route is great for people who have only a few days to explore the area, or for folks who want to learn more about kayak-camping expeditions while not moving too far. The Coronados Island trip offers fun for beginner paddlers or families. Come and check out the pristine lagoon and this phenomenal island in the national marine park. Also, you can ask us to schedule a private trip to fit your own dates and schedule!
December 8 - 10, 2017
December 30, 2017 - January 1, 2018
Day 0: Meet that guides and other group members the evening before for a welcome drink and to talk trip details. You will need your own hotel this night.
Day 1: 8:00am pick up at your hotel, having had your own breakfast, for shuttle to launch site. By 9:00 a.m ready to load gear and paddle over to Coronado Island. We will base camp at a pristine lagoon campsite for the two nights.
Day 2: There are many options this day. Relax at the white sand beach, swim or snorkel in the Caribbean-like turquoise water, go for a day paddle around the island to see the Sea Lion colony, or an afternoon hike to the top of the Volcano.
Day 3: Start paddling back across in the morning to Punta Bajo, just north of Loreto to have for lunch. From there we will be picked up by taxi shuttle to drive the 10km back into town.
Meet the group for the final dinner / celebration. Note: you will need to book your own hotel this night.
-All kayaking equipment, we paddle a mix of fiberglass kayaks [Necky, Nimbus, Current Designs, Seda], dry bags
- Cooking and kitchen equipment, bowls, plates, and cutlery.
- 2 guides (minimum of 1 guide per 5 clients for a maximum of 10 paddlers per group)
- All food
- 2 happy-hour drinks per day
- Coffee we offer ORGANIC FAIR TRADE COFFEE - French-pressed or Bodum style; Tea, and drinking water
- Guides emergency kit, which includes; towlines, flares, VHF marine radio, gps, & first aid kit, & Satellite Phone.
Price does not include:
- Flights to and from Loreto, Baja
- Taxi to and from Loreto airport (approx. US$8 each way)
- Meals and accommodations in Loreto before and after trip
- Camping equipment (we can rent you a tent for $35 if you reserve in advance)
- Additional Alcohol (optional)
- Gratuity for guide (optional)